The Verona Relapse is the new home of my Sims 3 creations. You can also find my older stuff (for both TS2 and TS3) at Mod The Sims.
Feel free to recolour my meshes or convert them to TS2, but please do not reupload my objects without making any changes and claim them as your own. You may include them in your lots as well. Credit is not entirely necessary but is very much appreciated.
I am indebted to the following people:
• Peter L. Jones, the creator of s3pe (Package Editor) and s3oc (Object Cloner)
• The creators of TSR Workshop
• Xanathon, for the tutorial on how to recolour paintings
• Apple, for the tutorial about meshing in TSR Workshop
• Flabaliki, for the tutorial about meshing for TS3
If you would like to link to me, please use this button:
- Marisa (aka girlfromverona)
P.S. For those of you who are curious like me, here is my yearbook page at Mod The Sims…
P.P.S. I am also on Twitter. (Does that make me a twit??)